2015年8月18日 星期二

Hellen Keller

18 August 2015 

Today I read a book 'Hellen Keller'. 
I did a presentation. I have improved a bit my pronunciation, and I need to work very hard at improving oral. 







11August 2015

I have read a new book about a place in South Pole , Antartica. 






I have learned a sentence structure with noun phrases formed using 'of'. Here are sentences with this particular structure: 

1.The Ross ice Shelf is about the size of France.
2.Newborn whale would not survive in the icy water of Antarctica.
3.The kelp Gull is the only type of gull in Antarctica.
4.Many kinds of birds begin life on Antarctica.
5.Mount Erebus has a lake of steaming lava in crater at its summit.



6 August 2015

I have created a keynote about Louis Pasteur, the first vaccines finder.





















5 August 2015

Loka 's new post- a timeline about the finding of vaccines












4 August 2015
Loka's first post 


I finished reading the book "Finding the First Vaccines", by Clen Phelan, National Geographic Reading Expeditions, 2005. 


Here are my post reading works. 


My first draft report: 



<<Finding the First Vaccines>>Reading report
  Today, I have read a book . Although the book is for older person to read ,it is really fun for me . The book’s cover ,shows an big head of a old man. But when you open the book , I promise you never know it is about who saved above ten million people’s lives ,made the new vaccines and what they did. The book the doctors , scientists and nurses such as Louis Pasteur, Robert Koch and Florence Nightingale in the mid-1800s to1900s.They many great things like inventing the first vaccines, finding the way to treat the rabies opening the first nurse school . They saved many people’s lives but they did not ask other people to give them back Life is full of troubles ,we need to walk out the ’’gate ‘’ step by step we never give up . Just keep to trying , we shall success .During the journey, we may fail many times .If We don’t want to fail we must keep going .


My First Popplet 


沒有留言: