2013年12月26日 星期四

"Button Your Lip"

We had a nice reading time together using books from the Green 'Everyday Book Box" - Scholastics. 

Venice recommends this little book to those who are interested in idioms: 





There are 11 idioms. They are put in the column to the left. Can you find their meanings? 




Learning Journal - what I learned on Boxing Day 2013 

Today mum and I went to visit Mrs Li at Locwood court, Tinshuiwai- a place completely new to me. 
We have learnt a lot about university admission, and how to prepare for DSE exams. I aim at achieving level 5 in English. There is a long way to go. I shall start with reading - preparing for SBA.  I read a book, “Button your lip” and made a matching game. 
Then we went down the private park for a walk and took some photos. There were a few pools. They were blue in color - one of my favorite colors. There were a lot of fish and they were colorful. But my favorite part of this place was the rock road. It looked like the road of palace. And there were two playgrounds. The children were playing happily with their parents over there. They ran around the playground with their happy face. When I was taking photos my mum walked around the park. 
When we were walking around the park we saw a cross, which meant Jesus. We just felt that Jesus was everywhere and HE was protecting us all the time. Then we saw some garden keepers working hard planting flowers. 
It was a meaningful, unforgettable day. Never have I learned in such a way!


沒有留言: